Understanding the issue:
- The Basics – Components of an IT security and election security
- Security features compared: Wisconsin’s Voter-registration system compared to Vote-tabulation system
- What needs to be secured, and who needs to secure it?
- Wisconsin Risks & safeguards summarized- 2018 brochure
- Straight talk about Wisconsin’s election security
- The Three Most Dangerous Vote-counting myths
- What do national election authorities have to say about election auditing?
Real-life Wisconsin miscounts:
- Lessons from the 2016 Recount (MIT/Harvard/UW study)
- Final Report on 2016 Recount (Stein report)
- Racine County miscount (2016)
- Stoughton (Dane County) miscounts (2014)
- Medford (Taylor County) miscounts (2004)
- Verified Voting – a leading national organization promoting verified accurate results
- Securing the Vote: Protecting American Democracy – 2018 report of the National Academies of Sciences (the best all-round book on election security–risks and safeguards–yet.)
- Election Security in all 50 States: Wisconsin appendix of Center for American Progress report
- American Statistical Society’s resource page on Election Audits
Questions? Contact Wisconsin Election Integrity at info@WisconsinElectionIntegrity.org, or call 608-212-5079.